E'Ladies Network: A Network of Philanthropists
Essence Ladies (E'Ladies) Network is a network of women from Essence of a Lady, Inc. They are leaders/owners of nonprofit organizations and small businesses coming together as collaborative leaders to:
- EDUCATE school age-girls on the importance of graduating from high school to become productive citizens
- MENTOR girls by being role models, sponsors, volunteers, and supporters
- EMPOWER girls with career, leadership, and social skills to conquer fears, obstacles, and life challenges
through programs, invite to collaborator events, and special events of Young Essence Ladies...Learning (YELL!). Our purpose is to provide program support for YELL's mission to ensure that each girl, between the ages of 6 to 19 is provided an opportunity to receive support to get their education during school and have an opportunity to further their education post high school.
We accomplish this goal by recruiting professional an entrepreneurial women, like yourself, to become philanthropists in the E'Ladies Network. Everyone joins initially as a volunteer. You volunteer a minimum 2 times-a-year (as a chaperone, group leader, hostess, hospitality or volunteer worker at events). Register as a volunteer by:
1. Make an annual donation of $100 (at the bottom of this page after you complete form).
2. Subscribe to our newsletter to learn about events on home page.
3. Complete the form below (at the bottom of the page).
4. Volunteer at a minimum of two events during the year.
5. BONUS: Qualify to get special recognition as a philanthropist at our Annual Females are FABULOUS Conference!!
ANOTHER SELECT OPPORTUNITY as a PHILANTHROPIST...
Business women (OR men whose business market to women): UPGRADE to become an E'LADY Collaborator This special opportunity allows philanthropists to leverage their business by gaining financial insights; and receive marketing, speaking, and media sponsorship benefits in the Females Are fabulous elite partnerships.